Copy Coach, Vibeke Storm-Frandsen
Your secret to “OMG I love your content, please tell me more”
Hey you, I know you…..You are a heart-centred solopreneur… on a mission to make this world better. Let’s do it together.
You have so much in your heart and head to share… such a strong message and such an eager to help people. But when you sit down and try write it down… nothing seems to come out. You struggle to just write a paragraph or you are afraid that what you just wrote will come of as too much or too little. I can help you with that. I can help you fall in love with writing marketing copy and getting the attention you deserve (so that you can attract those clients).
We are meant to be together if you’re an ambitious and in some way successful small business owner who values integrity and personal responsibility. I adore you already.
It doesn’t matter if you are a coach, a therapist, or a graphic designer…. all though this is who most of my clients look like. It matters more if you, like me, are able to combine humor and heart into serious work. I’m serious. But I also laugh a lot.
So… who is this friendly-sounding Viking?
Hi there. Glad you asked. My name is Vibeke, and I’m so happy that you’re here. Welcome, stranger. Let’s get to know each other a little bit better.
I run Bureau by Storm, a Danish Content Marketing Agency. Together with my team, I help small business owners achieve visibility online by delivering professional copy and content. We do this mostly in Danish, but if we are a good fit, I do go international primarily as a copy coach.
My specialities are to help my clients turn cold readers into hot leads and boost their content confidence.
The short version? It goes like this: If Busta Rhymes and Nana Mouskouri had a love child and gave it away to be raised by J.R.R Tolkien that would be me. In the Writing-Style-Sense of talking. Not in the real way of talking. Because: Busta Rhymes and Nana Mouskouri? Really?
Copy Coaching Package
A.K.A. “I write with you”
We talk. You write. I copy-coach.
If you’re the kind of small business owner who wants to write yourself ‘cause you want to keep the words close to your heart. This is for you. If you’re not ready to outsource yet but know that it’s time to upgrade when it comes to your ongoing content on your blog, on LinkedIn, Facebook and News Letter. This is for you.
What you can expect from our work together:
- An extreme Copy Confidence and an eager to write your content and sent it out to work for you
- A deeper understanding of how any piece of copy is built (those pieces that gets attention and makes the reader want to have a piece of you)
- A Deep Dive Session to get us started. This is where we decide together on which copy and part of your marketing to focus on. You will get your first assignment. This session is 60 minutes.
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly coaching calls where you get my eyes on your copy. These sessions are 45 minutes. We write together in your document.
- A welcome package that includes an in-depth questionnaire, so I can get to know you, your business, and where you are headed before we even get started
- My guide: “The 7 essential pieces of copy you must master as a heart-centred solopreneur (coming soon)
- A pile of cheerleading and accountability between the sessions so you actually get all those words written and sent out.
All of my copy coaching sessions will be held on Zoom, and I take clients from all over the world (sometimes that means that I get up really early or you stay up a bit later than usually. And Vice Versa. It is all figureoutable.
Need some copy-guidance on the fly?
Download my personal writing manifesto below.
Ready to get help? Let’s talk
Scheduling a introductory talk is easy. You find the most convenient time for you using the link to my calendar below. You answer some questions and send them to my email in order for me to prepare properly for our talk. We meet on Zoom on the scheduled time.